Timbecon – Back in the WA Wood Show in Full Action
Expert Wood Workers – Staff and Education as always at Timbecon !
All of our service staff come from backgrounds in various woodworking or construction fields offering sound advice on woodworking topics. Speak to the experts with vast experience in modern and traditional cabinet making, carving, wood machining and woodworking education as well as many other fields.
Timbecon – Here in WA – Unit 2, 17 Canvale Road, Canning Vale, WA 6155 – 1300 880 996
Come and see how the machinery works – learn how to get the job done!
Want to know how to get started – finish a project – wise fit out your workshop??
Experts on hand for the best advice and great show deals!
Demo site 1. Woodturning
Where we will feature the extensive range of new innovative Crown chisels… especially the MiniRev & MidiRev gouges & the Skewchigouge.
Demo site 2. Routing
New “hot” router bit profiles especially the uncut & down cut spiral bits, SP-500 surface planer bit.
Routing jigs like Incra & router table & saw table jigs, miter express system.
Demo site 3. Site & shop accessories & cabinet accessories like;
- the Tradesman “third hand” jigs, new extended range of T-Track,
- Striplox joining system
- New dust extractors & new fittings for more effective dust collection systems.
Demo Site 4. Machinery – extensions to the range…. New machines
- New TS-250-SL-30-F Table saw
- MB-1935 bench top thicknesser with TCT spiral cutter head
- New sharpening machines Whetstone Grinder & Slow Speed Grinder
- New PTX-250 combination 10” Planer – Thicknesser.